Tax Credit Investing For Investors
Investors have the choice of two product offerings, Credit Enhanced or Traditional Syndication, depending upon investor risk tolerance and investment objectives:
I. Credit Enhanced Funds
- Successful execution of Credit Enhanced Fund transactions that own affordable housing projects
- A more predictable delivery of tax credit benefits
II. Traditional LIHTC Syndication
- Both multi-investor and proprietary funds are available to meet highly specific investment parameters, both economic and those of the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA).
- Long-term strategy focused on growth and sustainability
- Alignment of interest with AURA's ability to co-invest
- Asset Management Fees are paid over the life of the fund
AURA's syndicates affordable housing investments and offers institutional investors a variety of investment structures. We leverage the expertise and resources of AURA's Production and Asset Management staffs to source, underwrite, and manage an array of tax credits investments for its affiliated and nonaffiliated institutional clients.