Tax Credit Investing For Investors
Investors have the choice of two product offerings, Credit Enhanced or Traditional Syndication, depending upon investor risk tolerance and investment objectives:
I. Credit Enhanced Funds
- Successful execution of 32 Credit Enhanced Fund transactions that own affordable housing projects
- A more predictable delivery of tax credit benefits
II. Traditional LIHTC Syndication
- Both multi-investor and proprietary funds are available to meet highly specific investment parameters, both economic and CRA.
- Long-term strategy focused on growth and sustainability
- Alignment of interest with Aegon's ability to co-invest
- Asset Management Fees are paid over the life of the fund
Aegon USA Realty Advisors, LLC (AURA) syndicates affordable housing investments and offers institutional investors a variety of investment structures. We leverage the expertise and resources of AURA's Production and Asset Management staffs to source, underwrite, and manage an array of tax credits investments for its affiliated and non-affiliated institutional clients.