Direct Real Estate / Asset Management
Acquisitions / Dispositions
AURA is able to identify, underwrite, structure and close complex investment transactions with the client's needs in mind. Clients benefit from the substantial internal resources provided by a large financial institution, including debt, environmental, engineering, appraisal, and legal due diligence staff. By performing these major functions of real estate in-house, we enhance control of strategy execution and accountability to our clients to achieve our results.
We leverage our real estate and capital markets expertise to make opportunistic acquisitions, then, utilize our in-house Asset Management with the goal of adding significant value and maximizing return. We execute a disciplined asset management plan, including a well-timed disposition strategy.
- Abbreviated due diligence and closing timeframes as needed (15 days, 30 days, etc.)
- Use of internal professional resources to maximize transaction speed
- Transactions are all cash to seller, with no financing contingencies
- Acquire direct equity investments in office, retail, multi-family, and industrial properties
- Institutional transaction size of single assets and property portfolios
- Balance of known cash flows and reversion value appreciation risks
- Deep discount to replacement costs
- Stabilized or value-added opportunities
- Primary and strong secondary markets throughout the U.S.
- Implementation of client specific investment strategies