AURA's Applied Research group utilizes primary and secondary research to monitor commercial real estate property fundamentals, capital markets, and macroeconomic conditions. Our platform applies qualitative and quantitative techniques in its contribution to an outlook. The group has specialized expertise and is staffed to:
- Monitor the capital markets, commercial real estate fundamentals, and macroeconomic conditions
- Provide market and submarket level research by property type
- Monitor portfolio risks and exposures in conjunction with real estate market trends
- Provide support in capital and liquidity planning
- Perform investment risk modeling and analytics.
US Macroeconomic Outlook
The US Macroeconomic Outlook report focuses on top-down themes that relate to economic growth, inflation and Fed funds Rate.
External link to Aegon USA Investment Management, LLC