Real Estate Debt
AURA provides our clients with exceptional service and ongoing communication from a dedicated Relationship Management Team. Our commercial mortgage loan and capital markets groups offer our clients a local presence for commercial mortgages, B-Notes and mezzanine financing opportunities throughout the United States, as well as access to an established borrower relationship platform. Over the years, our real estate debt platform has maintained success through our commitment to our clients and our ability to offer an assortment of real estate debt products.
Commercial Mortgage Loans
- History of providing significant relative value through the origination and management of high quality commercial mortgage loans
- Integrated origination and underwriting process which includes the use of our in-house valuation, legal, engineering, and research teams
- Commercial mortgage investment opportunities available on all major property types (office, retail, industrial and multifamily), across all markets in the United States, with an assortment of loan sizes and risk preferences
- Sophisticated reporting capabilities – tailored reporting and web-based client specific access to portfolio and loan level information through an on-line portal
- S&P-rated* Servicing and Special Servicing platforms capable of managing loans through any borrow scenarios and market conditions
AURA sources, underwrites and manages mezzanine debt, B-notes and higher yielding first mortgages on commercial real estate. Clients access our platform, which includes our legal, valuation, engineering and research teams, with the advantage of tailoring a lending program specific to duration, risk and return preferences. We manage within client-established guidelines and apply a standard of care. Clients receive customized reporting and continuous communication to facilitate transparency and understanding.
AURA provides institutional clients full access to our entire commercial real estate debt platform. We source, underwrite and service commercial mortgage loans based on the client's own lending program tailored to meet its specific objectives and risk tolerance. Our Relationship Management Team provides constant communication and full advisory services, and clients receive customized reporting and access to all portfolio and loan level information through our web portal.
*Rating agency ratings do not reflect favorable client experience or ignore unfavorable client experiences. These ratings are not indicative of future performance. See the rating agency's websites for more information on their rating criteria. Information regarding Standard & Poor’s rating systems and criteria is available at standardandpoors.com.